Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Friday, May 27, 2011

CC: Karen as a Sister/ Friend

Hello blogger friends! It's CC once again, and I'm here to tell you something about me as a sister/ friend which is the topic for this week in Couple's Corner.

My sis Kris
Before anything else, I'll introduce to you my dear late sissy, Kris. We were just 2 sisters in the family and she's my younger sis. I'm 3 years older to her, and way back our younger days...since our age is just closed-gap to each other, we cannot run away from the so called sibling rivalry. We were always compared by our parents to each other since she was the "best" for them (class valedictorian, extemporaneous speaker, graceful dancer, good singer, beauty and brains, a genius, that I can say that she's almost perfect), and can't deny that I'm at times got jealous with her, in everything (but that was a long time ago...Now I realized that I shouldn't be cos' we have our own uniqueness in us that only we can play)...and that means we're not close to each other. Then came a time that we're already at the adolescent stage...and at that moment, we began to build a wonderful friendship not only as sisters but also as best friends. We always have our time to talk at night before going to sleep about what had happened to us during the day. We both share each others secrets (about BOYS) and problems that somehow made us both relieved and always had a shoulder to cry on during heart breaks. Sometimes we also had our quarrels and misunderstanding, that leads us to hurting each other (pulling each others hair) and just laugh about it after seeing how we look with our hair all messed up... Though she was younger, she was the one protecting me from other people who tried to hurt me, a very tough and vocal girl (na ako dapat ang gumagawa kasi mas matanda ako)...We were both different from each other, but what makes us the same is that we both love each other. So sad now, that she's already gone...but what we've been doing before is still what I'm doin' now. I just missed her a lot though it was already 7 years had passed but still the memories we had were still fresh and will always be remembered. I know wherever she is now, she's happy and is proud seeing me reaching and fulfilling both our dreams for our family...and I did it all b'cos of Him and her as my guiding "angel". 


AS A FRIEND


Before reading, have some testimonies from my friends first to know me more better than reading this...*wink* (baka kasi walang maniwala sa'kin...lol). I can say that I'm a very good friend to those who are good to me and even to those who are not. I'm a kind of person that doesn't mind what others will say about me as long as I know myself far more better than them. Others may say that I'm "suplada" by first impression but find it wrong later...maybe it was just b'cos I'm just quiet most of the time, to those people who I'm new with, but for my friends wayback grade school and high school or even college...what they'll say about me is that I'm a very funny person and a good adviser about life and love (I'm someone who's more experience for them). I'm the coordinator of the group, I was the one making plans during occasions (birthdays, anniversaries, reunions, etc.). I'm the artists of the group, I remembered during school days that my classmates were always asking me a favor with their projects (speaking of arts and crafts..cos' I'm good at it!), if it's a group project then they'll have to pay me but if personal kapag friend ko libre na.. I'm also the cook of the group, kasi masarap daw akong magluto. I'm a person who will definitely do everything for my friends and loved ones without asking anything in return. I am someone very loyal to my friends and definitely will speak my heart out if I don't like you in any way or another. And will nevertheless, express my gratitude to my friends who are worthy to be praised. I may be at times quiet and shy but I am sincere to my friends and newly found friends (and not a "plastic" one, who is good when you're around and stabs you at the back). Maybe at some point I hurt other people's feelings by being to frank with my words, but for me it's not my intention to hurt them it was just that I'm a more true friend for them to tell them directly for the better. And am proud to say that my friends continue to get bigger each day and that my old friends are still behind me through thick and thin. Maybe it would be better for you to know me personally to know me more deeper.

MY BEST BUDDIES

Edwin Insular
 This is my best friend Ed, I miss him so much, so sad we can't be together anymore. He passed away last October 22, 2008 due to Acute Pancreatitis. We both collided b'cos we're both the same speaking of attitude. He was also a taurus, and maybe that's the reason. Pareho kaming may tupak...lol...miss you bogs!




 
Lareina Sy
This is Lareina, my best friend who's residing now in Australia, we only have our communication through chatting and FB, she's younger than me but she talks maturely (sometimes...lol)...miss you Lar! see you soon






Jo Ji Young
 This is Min, she's my Korean best friend wayback my 1st year in the university. She studied here in the Philippines to learn English and also to become a nurse, she said that the education here is much more cheaper compare in Korea. She's the one who's calling me in the middle of the night to go to her house and accompany her b'cos she's afraid of ghost...lol. She's the one who taught me Korean in exchange that I'll teach her English. Now she's back there and only have our communication through ym...miss you Min..(제가 최소 당신이 그리워요)
Christian Perez and Ma. Desa Gavaran
 This were Christian and Desa, my best friends, Christian is a seaman and still searching for the right girl for him; on the other hand, Desa is a mom to Pao2x a cute little boy. We just see each other last fiesta in our town, they are my childhood best friends.






Julie Ann Marie Guion
 This is An2x, my best friend and also my cousin, we seldom see each other since she's in the city, but we never fail to communicate through texting and also in fb. She was the high school sweetheart of Kcas...lol (binuking talaga dito).








Klarence Casuyon
This is Klarence, I used to call him Kcas, he was my best friend at the same time my cousin. He's now married to Razl a friend of Joey. We see each other last week during our town fiesta and we stayed in their house. He's also the godfather of my babe.






Joni Marie Rivera
 This is Wan2x, she's my childhood best friend since our parents were also good friends wayback at CFC (Couple's for Christ). She's now in Ilo2x and so sad we don't have our communications now. I remembered the last time we've been together was during our grade school reunion last December 2008. We both love to draw and paint, and we were rivals during competitions but not in real life.




Carina Rose Cabello
This is Aruba my childhood best friend, since our parents were also good friends (CFC times). She's also a mom to Elija, a cute little boy. We always see each other since, our house is just walking distance. She's ther one who influenced me in baking.






Sorry I can't have all of my friends posted here...I'll try to add them from time to time...so keep posted!;)



Just click the button below for the list of all entries
Couple's Corner

2 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Mommy Liz said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sister passing. I have read your post about it. Kami rin naman ng sister ko eh di naging close ga't di siya duamting nag adolescence stage. Ganon din kami, matalino siya, ako average lang, and etc. But I was never got jealous of her intellect, kasi I know what I can do that she cannot. Lahat naman tayo kanya kanya ng talent and ability di ba? Kahit ngayong magkalayo kami, we're still friends.

Ang dami mo namang close friends, hehehe.. you're one likable person kung ganon. Good for you..

Autumn Belle said...

This is a beautiful tribute to your dearest sister and friends. People whom we love will live on forever in our hearts and minds. You will definitely be a precious friend to all your friends.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates