I'm a NURSE. A hopeless romantic person. Waiting for MR. RIGHT to come along at the right time and place. I have passion for culinary and arts. Love travels and adventures. And most of all PHOTOGRAPHY interests me much!
1. YES … AND YOU AND I :“Coins and crosses never know their fruitless worth..” What inanimate object do you cherish? Hmmm...my set of vintage jewels which I bought myself when I was in Cebu
2. MOODY BLUES … MELANCHOLY MAN :“Another man is what you'll see, Who looks like you and looks like me, And yet somehow he will not feel the same, His life caught up in misery, he doesn't think like you and me…” When have you felt like an outcast? When I'm with the friends of my hunny...coz' I don't feel comfortable being with them..
3. EMERSON LAKE & PALMER … THE ENDLESS ENIGMA :“I've seen paupers as kings Puppets on strings, Dance for the children who star. You must have seen them everywhere” How did you entertain a young child recently? Well, I just peep with my daughter before leaving the house coz' I'll be going to Bacolod to meet my hunny...coz' I know she'll cry if she sees me go
4. KING CRIMSON … THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KING : “The purple piper plays his tune, The choir softly sing; Three lullabies in an ancient tongue, For the court of the crimson king…” Who is your favorite instrumental group or player? The Corrs and many more to mention..
5. PINK FLOYD … US AND THEM : “I've got things on my mind, for want of the price of tea and a slice, the old man died…” Do you give money to beggars? Yes, sometimes, when I know that those beggars really need it...
6. DAVID BOWIE … SPACE ODDITY : “Ground control to Major Tom, Your circuits dead, there's something wrong, Can you hear me, Major Tom?” Who were you speaking with the last time you had a dropped the call? It was my best friend An2x
7. ROXY MUSIC … OH YEAH :“Day and night drifting into love, Driving you home from a movie show, So in tune to the sounds in my car…” Do you have a special romantic song you love to listen to in the car? Yeah, many to mention have it on my phones playlist
8. VELVET UNDERGROUND … FEMME FATALE : “See the way she walks, Hear the way she talks, You're put down in her book, You're number 37, have a look…” Have you dated a lot of people? (More than 10) Yeah...with my friends.
9. THE NICE … COUNTRY PIE : “Listen to the fiddler play, When he's playin' 'til the break of day, Oh me, oh my, Love that country pie.” What is your favorite kind of pie? Buko pie
10. FRANK ZAPPA … DON’T YOU EAT THAT YELLOW SNOW :“And the northern lights commenced to glow, And she said, with a tear in her eye, Watch out where the huskies go, and don't you eat that yellow snow…” Have you ever eaten snow? Not yet..have you?!
11. GENESIS …THROWING IT ALL AWAY :“When there's nothing that I can say - we're throwing it all away…” What was the last thing you threw away? some pieces of crumpled paper which I tore from my notes..
12. KATE BUSH …THE DREAMING : “Many an aborigine’s mistaken for a tree, see the light ram through the gaps in the land. You near him on the motorway and the tree began to breathe…” Have you ever accidentally killed or injured an animal with your car? not yet, hopefully never will...
13. JETHRO TULL … LOCOMOTIVE BREATH : “In the shuffling madness Of the locomotive breath, Runs the all time loser, Headlong to his death…” Have you ever been in a dangerous situation where you could have been hurt or killed? Not yet experienced that...