Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Most - The Bridge


This is one of the videos shown to us way back my review days at Carl Balita Review Center during our final coaching. And I would like to share to to everyone because I know it will also touch your heart...Hope you'll enjoy watching this!!!


I'll share my experience with you while watching this video...


It was during our break time when our review assistant show us this video. As it begins to play and flashes to the screen... I can't believe myself in tears...I admit I am very sensitive and emotional especially if I saw or read something that is very sad. Maybe it's because of the experiences I have in life that makes me a cry baby...but it depends if it really strikes me...and it did...even after the video is done, I'm still in tears...


It talks about a passage from the Bible John 3:16 "for God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son"... and while watching the video the memories I've had with my late sister flashed back on my memory...

I remember the sacrifice my parents did after the tragic moment that had happened in our family. It was when my dear sister died because of drowning at a beach resort in our place while we are having our family reunion. I can't forget that 2nd day of November 2003, around 1:30 pm...when my cousin came running and crying back to our cottage telling us about the drowning thing. They were 8 of them, 3 of my siblings and 5 of my cousins were drowned. And alas, it was my sister who wasn't able to survive. She was at her 1st year high when that happened and I was at my 4th year in high school. She was a very smart girl, a very talented and genius one, and also pretty, when you get to meet her, you'll say that she's almost perfect, but no one is, and maybe that's why God take her from us at a very young age of 13. She won the 1st place in the Talumpati and our school decided to send her to the ANOPSAI, a gathering of different private schools which each participants must compete with each other and aim for the 1st place in the overall competition. But
she wasn't able to reach that date because of what happened. And for me, I was very depressed at those times and I was questioning God "why her?" with all the other bad people around, why my sister, and I really don't understand His plans, and the next moment I was thinking of myself becoming a nurse. I've realized maybe that was God's way of sending His message for me, for my calling to be a nurse. The moment when my sister was drowned there was a nurse nearby who hesitated to help us, and that made me realized to be a good nurse someday. I wanted to help people in need, especially the less fortunate once, because I know the feeling of being one of them.


I really feel so blessed being one of His creations and am very thankful to Him for the Gift of Life that He has given me, despite of all the problems and trials I've faced still, I am grateful and contented. I know as human I am not perfect and also fragile and easily weakened. But at some mischief of my life, Ive realized that I wouldn't come this far if He knows I'm not strong enough to face all these problems...and after all these tears I've shed, it's worth it...knowing that I've made it through the tough times and never lose my hope and faith in Him. Despite my trespasses and sins I've committed still, He's willing to forgive me. And who am I not to forgive people who have wronged me...


Lastly, as human beings, we are so earthly and materialist, we don't seem to be happy and contented with what and whom we have. We only remember God in times we were in trouble. But when we are happy we tend to forget Him, and sometimes when we ask something in our prayers we wanted it right away and when He doesn't grant it the way we wanted it we get mad at Him saying that He isn't existing. One thing I've learned from these video, all we have to do is to open our hearts to Him, believing in all His plans. Sometimes we may feel that He never listens to our prayers, but God never says NO. He only says YES or WAIT.


Have a great day!!


3 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Covnitkepr1 said...

I have added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower also.

Toyin O. said...

Amen, and when he does say no, it is because he has a better plan than what we were asking. Great post.

Kai Rui said...

thanks Toyin for leaving a message...=)
you are always welcome to visit my blogger..

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates