Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Saturday, February 26, 2011

For You Sis!

Since next month I'll be busy for my oath taking and filing for my license....I'll grabbed this opportunity to make a post for my late sis for her birthday on March 23...

I've found these poems at the drawer of my sis after her death which she wrote month before she left and dedicated it to her bf...this was also published in our school journal "The Junior Patrician" last march 2004. 

I wanted first to tell something about her...She was my only sister and my very best friend. We grew up together since hindi kami magkalayo ng age, I was just 3 years older. When we're still young, we used to quarrel alot, pero that's only normal to siblings to quarrel sometimes. But I won't forget the days we've become close that we share secrets to each other and yung isa't isa lang yun inaasahan namin bcos our parents were too busy with their work, kaya kami lang always magkasama. We find comfort in each other and that make us more closer...but a tragedy brought us apart, she died due to drowning and I don't understand why sa dami ba namang taong masasama bakit siya pa yung nawala...It was really hard for me accepting the fact that I couldn't be with her anymore...I feel so empty during those times thinking of her, kasi biglaan lang eh! di man lang kami nagkapaalan sa isa't isa...at isa pa I missed her company...wala na akong katabi matulog, wala na akong kaaway, kakulitan, wala na akong mapagsabihan ng mga secrets and problems ko...But time passes by that I've learned to accept it and was happy knowing that she's happy now with Him...Sige na tama na ang drama kasi babaha na naman ng luha dito...


Click Here!

I'm In Love

For the first time I saw you
I said that you are nothing
But time molded me, and all the things changed
Now, I can't tell if I'm in love or it's just a game.

Your eyes and your smile are really beautiful
That sometimes I thought it would kill me
Oh! thats fearful
But why I'm so in love with you?
Is this the feeling when LOVE starts to grow?

I'm not in love! I maybe dreaming
But why I feel like I am drowning?
Are that your eyes and smile that keeps me falling?
Or am I just a little bit crazy about loving!

Okay I didn't mean to love you!
But why it grows deeper as time goes through?
Well to tell that this love of mine is really true,
But are you feeling this way if I will ask you?




You're My Angel

It's been a long time
Since I've found you
Who have changed me as a new
It's been yesterday when
I was trying to find the right one
Who will love me for what I am.

But if you feel
That you don't like me
Don't be afraid to face me
If you want me as your angel
Just call me
And I'll be down from heaven.

Don't say that you don't need me
Cos' I can see it in your eyes clearly
Don't say that you are a fool
Cos' you're the best of them all!

0 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates