Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Sunday, February 13, 2011

When There Was You and Me

here's the continuation from my previous post and am here to tell my story...
Our love...
Me and Joey my future husband...


I had my first love and first relationship way back in my 2nd year in college. But speaking of TRUE LOVE, I already sensed it when I'm on my first grade.

Joey and I were classmates since grade one in a public school in my hometown Binalbagan. By that jiffy, I commence fervor on him. I was thinking "If given a chance to opt one person whom I covet to partake my whole life with, it woould be him" (over diba!? I was just 7 years old and already have thoughts like that!hehehehe). Since then, I'm ceaselessly praying to God to save him for me... though I know it's impossible but I guess it's never askew to be hopeful... right?

I'm apprehensive with my prayer's that one day God will concede it and he'll discern me. We were parted during 3rd grade when he transferred to another school in his hometown and we loss contact. our paths crossed again when we entered 1st year high. and that made me jocund to seeing him again. However, we parted ways when he again transferred to another school. By chance we met at their school when my mom was invited to become the chairman of the board of judges at his school where my mom is also an alumnae.

4 years later since we last see each other...I stopped studying due to financial dearth and decided to work as a secretary and data encoder at the company where my uncle is one of the supervisor. I was at work at the moment when I receive a text message from Jom2x a colleague, but the message wasn't from Jom2x it was sent by Joey who happenly with him at an internet cafe near their school...(OMG! my heart is palpating faster...I've waited for him so long and I can't believe this is happening now....wheewww). I thanked God for granting my plea at last.

It was 24th of June 2007 when we're officially on. We both enjoy each other's company for couple of months, until one day I received a text message from him...(OUCH! he's breaking up with me). At the moment, I didn't know what to say, so I just cried my heart out and asked permission from my boss to go undertime. I went to see him at his school to know the reason why he's breaking up, but he didn't showed up and haven't given me any explaination. Then I saw him with his new girl and that's more enough seeing him happy with another woman. So I decided to respect his decision and moved away from him. Then I gave myself a chance to find someone who could help me forget and moved on easily, but it didn't worked out...for me "Falling in love is like looking at the stars, if you pick one out of the billions and stare at it long enough...all the others just fade away."

3 months after we broke up, I just found out that the love we've shared gave life to a cute little angel. So I disclosed it to him, but he disown to acknowledge our baby and I can't force him to accept it, maybe he's not ready at that moment when he heard the news and was just confused and doesn't know what to do about it or maybe b'cos he had his new relationship and that he doesn't want his current gf to knew 'bout it. After hearing that from him, I thought of getting rid of my pregnancy because I was afraid if my parents will know it, but God is so good, He was my Savior, He lead me to the right direction, and that to continue and take responsibility with it even without a father. So I continue working to save money in preparation for my delivery.

And on the 8th of May 2008, I gave birth to "Chin", my babe...8 days later, me and my best friend Aruba were heading to our house when she received a text message from Joey, he was asking for my number (what will I do? I was cold and clammy). Aruba asked me if I would allow her to give it to him... I said "yes"...(even though I'm not prepared at the moment to seeing him again). He texted me asking my permission for him to see our baby, and I allowed him. After all he's still the father of my baby and I can't take that away from him even if he had rejected me (syempre I can't deny the fact that I'm hurting still cos' I loved him so). When he and Roxan (his friend) arrived at our house, we talked after seeing our baby and he asked pardon for everything he had caused me and I forgave him. He asked me to gave him another chance to prove himself again and I did accepted him...(and that means he'll be leaving his current gf for us, but I didn't forced him to do that..it's was his personal decision). He make a vow to love no one but me and our baby. From then on, he had proved himself to us...being a loving husband and the best dad in the world.


As of now, we're living together with his family, yet we're unmarried, but we're hoping one day we'll exchange vows at the altar all in His time...we're enjoying living and loving each other, creating memories together with our baby. At the moment, he is working at the hospital at the city as an OR nurse, so we only get to bond during his day-off yet we never forget to keep in touch through texting. And I was the one looking after our baby and was happy at the moment knowing that I passed my Nurse Licensure Exam and just had my oath yesterday, so I am now a newly registered nurse. What we're planning at the moment is to have stable jobs in preparation for our future family.




"We used to think that life is a fairytale...full of magic, excitement, vivid! But that was long time ago...Now we know that there's more to life than just HAPPILY EVER AFTER...We've learned that we get wiser each day and no fairy can lead us to a happy ending...We decide, we struggle and somehow we begin to understand that we have the power to make each day better than yesterday."

One thing I've learned from experience, that we should never give up in whatever we do, in whatever we aim...in the things we've always prayed for, we should never stop LOVING and BELIEVING for great thing comes to those who were PATIENT in HIS plans for us. Everything will just happen all in God's perfect time...:)


Stay in LOVE eventhough you're HURT..
Spread the love to everyone...
Linking this post on this week's theme "Back in Each Others Hand" of  Couple's Corner
 


5 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Mommy Liz said...

Wow! this is a great love story, parang movie ang theme. I am glad you learned to forgive him, ganon talaga ang life eh, complicated but once you learn to forgive and accept it, you will be happy. Anyways, I will find a way to post this on my site. I will make a post about " A Love Story, a Fairy Tale" My meme has a topic each week. And I already posted your other story for our Couple's Corner. This will be a special post. I was actually thinking of linking this on our March theme for "Back in each other's arms" If you look at my Future CC topics, you will see that this post that you made can cover my whole March theme. Hehehe! nandun lahat eh..Is it OK with you?

Next week, our topic will be "First Kiss" with our partners. This meme focuses on our current relationship. I am hoping to see you again.. aka Rodliz.

Kai Rui said...

sure mommy Liz...it would be my pleasure for you to link it on your March theme...thank you for liking it..=)keep in touch...

Mommy Liz said...

Binasa ko uli, and it was perfect for this week's topic. All I can say is, you and your baby are lucky to have Joey in your life. If wala siya during your pregnancy, now he's with you and hopefully forever be..

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

wooo!!! this is such a true enjoyable love story!! hihi... I know for sure that soon sa simbahan din ang tuloy nyo!!! just pray sis, sabi mo nga God is your savior, so am sure in God's time you and Joey will get married.... and am very much sure about that!!! >> invite me huh!! ♥_♥

Followed you too ^_^ mwahness

kimmyschemy said...

wow! that was a LONG love story.. kainggit! reminds me of my grade school crush, lol!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates