Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Thursday, March 3, 2011

CC: Petty Quarrels

Joey and Faith
Every couple existing from our ancestors up to today have differences that sometimes leads to petty quarrels...yet if unsolved or lack of understanding for each other will bring their relationship very complicated...or even some leads to annulment, divorce or separation.

Curiously, me and Joey were so dissimilar and it's a wonder why we ever been together at all. Here are some things we argue about: 1. He's very sociable, that he can sit with a complete stranger for half an hour and finds out all about his past, his present circumstances, and his plans for his future...on the other hand, I can sit infront of another person for hours without giving him more than a glance...kasi he wanted me to talk a lot or to voice out, eh I was born shy or quiet type...but I'm doing my best to be assertive most of the time now..at umiinit talaga yung ulo niya if we have confrontations and ako ay tahimik lang sa tabi...minsan kasi or I say always (toinks) sinusubukan ko yung patience niya kung hanggang saan...yet I also have reasons why I just keep quiet cos' ayokong sumabay sa init ng kanyang ulo..maybe bcos I always have alot of patience in all things most of the time...I always remembered what my MIL told us, if yung isa apoy yung isa ay dapat maging tubig para maging neutral..in every misunderstanding dapat may isang handang magpakumbaba kahit na siya or yung isa man ang tama...2. I always exhibit common sense, while my hunny is sometimes wool-headed...kasi ba naman kung anu yung kanyang pinaniniwalaan yun yung dapat masusunod kahit minsan baluktot naman...sometimes pinagbibigyan ko na lng para wala nang away. 3. He's fond of repeating questions which was answered previously...para bang ulyanin...(grrrrrrrrrrr!) I really find it annoying and hate answering it over and over again...kaya tahimik na naman ako...(toinks!hehehehe). 4. I'm fond of making surprises for him but he's too paranoid na minsan na mis-interpret niya yung ginagawa ko for him...kaya minsan sumasama yung loob ko sa kanya kasi ang slow...para bang computer na nag-dadownload pa before mka-gets...kung hindi ko lang mahal ang ungas na ito eh...(haay naku! nakakaloka). 5. We always argue if I spend most of my time infront of the laptop feeling niya kasi wala na akong time for him and our baby, and he's worried na mangyari na naman ulit yung nangyari sa akin before...(remember? its here) or sometimes b'cos he cant take his turn...(lol). 6. He's the youngest, that's why he thinks immaturely and a spoiled brat sometimes, kung anu ang gusto dapat ibibigay mo..on the other hand I'm the eldest, I am very demanding naman minsan, I am also a disciplinarian and an OC one, I hate it when our room is so messy, kasi hindi marunong magligpit ng bed pagkagising sa umaga...he's also burara sa mga gamit kung saan-saan lang nilalagay tapos nakakalimutan...7. He's so KJ and I am happy-go-lucky, especially if I were invited in a party ayaw niya akong payagan just b'cos he's afraid that I'll get drunk were infact he knows I don't drink alot or smoke...or if magkasama naman kami sa party, he's always in a hurry, para bang may hinahabol na importanteng bagay kahit na nagsisimula pa lang yung party..(sighh)...I remembered my cousin invited us to his wedding eh ayaw niya akong payagan kasi gabi na raw matatapos and ayaw naman niyang sumama kasi ma-out of place lang daw siya dun'...8. He's too jealous with my friends especially sa boys eventhough kilala naman niya and he knows that almost of my friends were boys...9. And recently we argue about my gift on his birthday, I gave him a silver necklace with a cross pendant tapos winala lang niya, di man lang niya pinahalagahan yung binigay ko at pinaghirapan ko pa namang i-save yung money ko just to buy him present...well I have nothing to do 'bout it kasi nawala na...mapapalitan lang naman yun mga material na bagay kaya I forgave him...and we're okay now...

Despite of our differences we've stuck together. It's probably b'cos we know how to work with our differences so that the strength of one makes up for the weakness of the other.

Posting for Couple's Corner by Mommy Liz of Rodliz Nest


4 beautiful crazy thoughts:

kimmyschemy said...

well, that's really sad.. for him to lose something that you gave him, good thing you were able to settle things..

Mommy Liz said...

ang dami namang differences. but I admire you both for being together, kahit ganyan ang sitwasyon, it only means na LOVE is very strong sa inyong dalawa. sabi mo nga, kundi mo lang love ang mokong na yan. Ganon kasi eh, sacrifice lang. love unconditionally, flaws and all..

Kai Rui said...

@ Kim: right were able to talk about it and settled things for the better of ouor relationship kasi ba naman if puro pride lang yung paiiralin namin, siguradong di kmi magkakasundo...thanks for your comment...;)

@Mommy Liz: OO nga, mommy, kung hindi ko lang talaga mahal ang lalakeng eto...dami na naming napagdaanang probs in our relationship...dito pa ba kami susuko...and when we love a person, we love all about him especially the unlovable side, and hindi naman tayo dapat humungi ng kapalit kasi we gave what we can give it's bcos we love and loved in return...;)

JonaBQ said...

right! humility is impt. in any relationship. pg parehong prideful walang reconciliation. thanks for the comment!
Heartifying!A Time to Weep and A Time to Laugh

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates