Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Five Question Friday #1

Hi there everyone!
This is my first time to join the Five Question Friday meme.
I just hope that I'll be more consistent this time to update my blog from time to time. :)
So let's roll it!
1. What album/cd/download are you embarrassed to admit you have?
Music is my soul, and I always love any music genres. The only thing that makes me embarrassed is that music doesn't love my voice..lol


2. What's the one thing your spouse does better than you?
Nothing, because actually I don't even have one..:)

3. When do you start buying Halloween Candy?
I don't even buy one cos' actually we don't give candies during Halloweens.. Like that of the trick or treats..

4. Family closets - Yay or nay?
Oh well, speaking of closets, I have a lot of dresses but my closet is not so big enough to accommodate them all..

5. Which home/cleaning chore do you hate the most? Why?
All of the above? hehehe.. kiddin' I'm a person who easily gets bored when I have nothing to do at home.. What just annoys me if I am being told to do a chore when I am doing something else.

So that's all for now, 
Until next Friday everyone..


1 beautiful crazy thoughts:

retired not tired said...

Good of you to join in 5 Question Friday. We have the same choice in music. I only embarass my children when I sing to the songs.

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates