Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Food Lovers


 Sorry for I wasn't able to join last weeks topic...So I'll make it up now...Very interesting topic for this week's Couple's Corner.

I was born in the kitchen with my granny and papa who are good cooks...and no wonder why Joey feel in love with me more and more, it's b'cos I always cook for him, and not to be bragging, I'm the one who influence him to cooking as well...and he's actually a good cook though sometimes, his cooking isn't that perfect as expected, but somehow he's learning and I'm happy and confident knowing that he can already survive in other place alone...it's b'cos he knows now to cook by himself.

We don't really have a problem when it come to food, cos' we both love it, and it's one thing why we collided...I haven't heard him yet telling me that he doesn't like what I cooked him nor his family, what I always hear were compliments...and so happy to hear about it! *wink*

I know I still have a lot of things to learn about cooking and baking, but what matters is that I leave a smile on the faces of those I love after serving them, and that's more enough...
 Just click the button for the list of all entries
 
Rodliz’s Nest

7 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Unstoppablepedestrian.blogspot.com said...

aw!! same here Sis!! mahilig din ako mag luto pero hindi ako kasing galing mo!! tyamba tyamba lang!! awa ng dyos nagugustuhan naman ni Hubby!!! excited daw sya lagi pumasok dahil sa baon na hinahanda ko for him!!!

Mabuti pa ang hubby mo Sis, naimpluwensyahan muna, atleast pag pagod ka eh pedeng sya nalang mag luto for you, yung akin, wala talgang talent!!! kahit fried sunog parin!!!

Bestfriend said...

Sis same tayo...as in love cooking pero minsan hindi ko nagagamit dito kasi ako alng naman kakain..Kaloka 'tong alaga ko hindi masyado fan sa filipino foods...

As you said sa comment mo, better he tell me for me to make it better next time..ay ayaw niya niya kasi ayaw niya makita na sad ang wifey nya...pero sasabihin ko na sa kanya to tell me the truth kahit iyak ako para ma improve ko pa..

Happy CC sis...good day

S-H-Y said...

Done adding you girl to my two blogs (http://www.shy-diaperdays.info/ and http://www.shy-thelenslousegirl.com/ ) followed you too..see yah!

kimmyschemy said...

wow! lucky girl you are.. i wish i learned to cook when i was younger, lol! mine's HERE by the way..

tx sweetie said...

growing up with family who knows how to cook is a great advantage for you. that's nice!

mine is up too, hope you take your time checking it out!
When He Doesn't Like The Food I Cook

JonaBQ said...

congratulations fr being a good cook Kai. the way to a man's heart is through his stomach :D sorry for my
late CC

Mommy Liz said...

Sensiya na, now lang ako naka blog hop, nag tornado dito sa amin at nawalan ng power at internet service, so galing ako ng Illinois at di ako naka online dun.

anyways, good for you that both you and your hubby love to cook. Magandang asset ang pagiging good cook, di ka ipagpapalit ni hubby mo, hehehe.. so wala kang naririnig na negative feedback about your cooking? lucky for you!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates