Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Monday, April 25, 2011

My Birthday Celebration

Happy Easter everyone!

Im Back!!! Whew, it's been quite a long long time for me, not to be able to have my post for my weekly memes...it's all because of my busy schedules last week and also for a meaningful sacrifice for the Holy Week.

I started not posting blogs last Saturday since I need to take some rest, for my trip the next day to Cebu. I went there last Sunday and by arriving at Cebu, I just secure my things to my granny's house and went to IT Park where my friend Marf is working, then she told me that I'll be her guest for that day to see the open-house of the Avida Condominium they're selling. Below are some photo's of the condo rooms which is very affordable. 








After the open-house, we went to church to hear mass with her bf Christopher, whom I saw the first time for he was at UK when me and Marf meet and became friends and only see him and know him in fb since we're friends there. The next day I went to PRC to get my board rating certification and then went back to Negros in preparation for my pre-birthday celebration with my babe and dhe. I arrived in Negros around 8pm that day and went to sleep.

The next day April 19, I woke up early in the morning around 4am to prepare my stuffs and cook rice which I'll be bringing to Bacolod for my pre-birthday celebration at the Caribbean Waterpark with my babe and hubby. At around 8am me and my babe headed to Bacolod where Joey is waiting for us at the Goldenfield where the waterpark is located. Then we pay the cottage and get a locker where we left first our things cos' we need to buy foods at the nearest mall there. After we're done buying foods for lunch and snacks, we went back to the waterpark and prepared ourselves to go swimming all day long (and we did...*wink*). I never really celebrate my birthday eversince, cos' it's so costly and only go to church in the morning and just with my family at home is more enough with me. But this day is different, which I can say that it was the most wonderful birthday I ever had. And the first time I celebrated it before my birthday (April 20 is my natal day), since it was Joey's off from his work at the hospital, and the only time we could bond together the three of us. Here are some photo's we had during my pre-birthday celebration.
at the entrance...actually my babe is afraid of the statue












Babe is also afraid of Poseidon's statue at the back, cos' she says that he is looking at her wherever she goes










with her newly met friend at the waterpark which is the same age as her

courtesy of my babe, she was the one who took this picture..;)





The best birthday I ever celebrated, and was made special with these two people I loved most. Thanks for this wonderful moment dhe and babe...You are both my treasures..
Love you both!





 
 Juct click the button and link for the list of all entries
Smiling Sally

Mommy and Me Monday at Really, Are You Serious?
 
                                                 

MellowYellowBadge
Ruby Tuesday
mommy moments

Skywatch
Watery Wednesday


My World
Outdoor Wednesday

Scenic Sunday


























 

26 beautiful crazy thoughts:

☆Mama Ko☆ said...

Wow, the pictures speak all the fun you guys had. Happy summer

http://www.pinaysahm.com/2011/04/mommy-me-monday-easter-egg-hunt/

January Zelene said...

it shows that you really had a good time..have a nice day!

Visiting from Green Monday
Hope You can visit my Greens at the ff:
Baby Shoes
Wild Sunflower 2
On Nathan’s Birthday

Verna Luga said...

wow... saya-saya naman.. the condo is so neat.. was here for GM.. hope you can visit back.

Chalk Dust

Jenilee said...

wow! such awesome and beautiful pictures! the waterpark looks like so much fun! :)

""rarejonRez"" said...

What a cutiepie you got there! So precious!

I have my Green (Helping) Hands at WI Rapids entry by the way! Hope to see you at my page!

jared's mum said...

wow love all your photos, really nice + they all look like you're having a great time:)
stopping by from green monday!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sweet capture and lovely getaway!

Please come and see the Mommy and Me at my page, have a great week!!

Chris said...

happy mommy moments! :D

Dinah said...

wow, it looks like you had a lot of fun! happy birthday!

Sunny Side Up!

Hootin Anni said...

I think I'd be afraid of that statue too. Nice array of photos you've shared.

Here's my link: My Ruby Tuesday Do stop by if you get a chance.

eastcoastlife said...

That seems like a lot of fun! Your daughter is too cute. *pinch her chubby cheeks*

Shengkay said...

wow!!sexy ni mommy..
Late visiting from Mommy Moments! :)
My Rainbow
*****************
Shengkay’s Journal
Shengkay Random Nest

Chubskulit Rose said...

Hi sis, added your blog in my Nostalgic Marveling na, sowi natagalan, medyo busy with family stuff kasi. mwah! Love your little girl, she's so pretty.

PS.. Love your music here..

Jim said...

Great collection of shots.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

darly said...

belated happy birthday!

enjoy the rest of the week, hope you drop by my rainbow entry too.
I Love Darly!
Food and Passion

Stef said...

What a busy but exciting adventure that is. Happy Birthday!
Here's my Watery Wednesday, hope you can check it out. Thanks!

Cheerful said...

beautiful pictures...lots of colours! belated happy birthday! visiting late from mommy moments last week theme rainbow. -PinayMum - Mommy's Life Around...

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

What a fun time...your daughter is right...a lot of stuff is scary at that water park!

JonaBQ said...

looks like a nice place! sexy mommy! thanks for linking up to sweet saturday

Stef said...

Here's my daughter's ENTRY.
Come play with us at Messy Go Round Meme and have fun!

The Artful Diva said...

Well, I learned something new today. I've never heard of Cebu. My son and his wife went to the Philippines on vacation and loved it. I'm glad you celebrated your birthday in such a special way. Happy PS!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Have a great weekend Karen.

Our Sweet Saturday

January Zelene said...

Visiting back this time from Sweet Saturday..

Hope you can visit my first entry for Sweet Saturday thanks :)

moonstar said...

looks like you really had a grand day. happy birthday


Please spare some time to comment on my post

Join our Green Monday Meme
Green Monday Meme
Join My BabyBond Giveaway
Prosperity's Desire Baby Bond Giveaway

Rechie said...

belated happy birthday! you much deserved all the fun on your birthday...nothing could be sweeter to celebrate it with your beloveds...i love all the fun and sweet photos you have here...

visiting here for Sweet Saturday with my first sweet share

Random WAHM Thoughts said...

that's a lot of pictures! and boy do they look fun!

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates