Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Test

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Saturday #1

Hello blogger friends! I was invited by Ms. Jona to come over and join her meme...Since this meme is just newly hosted by her, it's kinda interesting b'cos it talks about couple's/ relationships that has something "Sweet" in nature...you can check out her blog Heartifying for review and if you're interested you can come and share your sweet stories as well..

It was year 2009 when I went back to school to pursue my nursing career and I stayed in Bacolod City and just go home during weekends...and that means me and Joey will only see each other only a day or two...but that doesn't stop us from conveying our love...anong use ng cellphone...di ba?? Then came that I was so busy in school since I am graduating so I seldom go home b'cos I need to finish my hospital cases for me to graduate...

I went home, Friday night without notice to surprise him and also b'cos I misses him and Chin (our daughter)...and morning came, unexpectedly he invited me to a walk...*surprised* I don't know what comes to his mind at that moment, but I was so kilig and said "sure"...he's not the type of guy that is romantic by nature, I always told him sana palit na lang kami ako na lang 'yung guy kasi mas romantic pa ako...but I was just joking him anyway...siguro naka-realized...but I was happy of it..

The beach is just near our home, so we went there and since he knew the owner, we didn't pay the entrance..*wink*...We had some fun swimming, strolling and playing around, and the beach is one of our favorite destination to unwind...Haaayyy! another sweet memory that we've shared together...Hope we'll continue this way...








p.s. I was the only one in red cos' he doesn't like wearing the color cos he looks old with it, but I always told him that he looks good with it...;) somehow he's started liking it...*wink* ...but 'til now I haven't seen him wearing red...;)


7 beautiful crazy thoughts:

Unknown said...

TY for your sweet visit today. LoveIs... are cartoons that were published many years ago that I have collected, as have many other ladies. If you read my blog on Monday's you will see my post as well as links to the other ladies that participte with their personal collections.

Have a beautiful eve.
TTFN~ Marydon

Marana said...

those are very lovely and sweet photos. Visiting for Sweet Saturday.

JonaBQ said...

ahhhhhh Kai, kinilig ako! very sweet photos. i can imagine how kilig you were when he asked you out surprisingly. thanks for joining :D til next time!

Phebie said...

naks! na remember ko rin yung moments namin wd hubby na palagi kaming mag date sa beach...:)

thanks for ur visit sis..followed u already thru GFC!

The Book of Shadows (The Dark Side) said...

Lovely sweetness.. :) :) Found you through the Sweet Sat meme.. here is mine.. http://www.tingtasy.com/2011/04/collections-of-tings-poetry-tp22-what.html

Lina Gustina said...

Love seeing your photos...so sweeet :)
It must be a beautiful beach!
I've followed your blog before...

www.womenandperspectives.com

Gin Hansson said...

sweet and lovely couple... looking forward for the next entry...heres mine

http://www.jenbestfriend.com/?p=137

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. Keep it coming..:)


1st of the Month 7 For All Mankind Alexander McQueen All about Philippines Antulang Beaach resort AVIDA TOWERS Baby Back Ribs Back in each others arms Bacolod City Balbagan Festival Balmain Basilica bat watching BC Bloggers Secret beach being a daughter being a sister/friend best things are free bird photography Birth control method Black and White Black Forest Cake Black Saturday with friends Blog contest blue monday blue teddy bubble buhayOFW BULB Burberry Camera Critters Campomanes Bay Casa Verde Cathedral CBRC days CC cebu trip Celebrities to die for Chanel chin chin and dhe chin in gown Chin's 1st Birthday Chin's Birthday chinese new year Chocolate Cake christmas party Church Visit Cole Haan color connection colorful weekend communication CONDOMINIUMS congratulations Cotton Candy couples corner crazy over purple saturdays cry baby Daddy and baby DANNIJO denial Dessert Diane von Furstenberg divorce Dorothy Perkins Dr. Carl Balita Drinks Dumaguete City earthquakes Egypt Elizabeth Arden ending endless love falling in love Fantasy Jewelry Box fashion fear feelings Final Coaching Pink Day fitness Five Question Friday flower arrangement Foods to die for FOR SALE forbidden Friday 5 Friends FTF Gadgets to Die for Galeon Andalucia girl girl thing Girls Talk GirlsTalk Givenchy God wants you to know goodbye Graduation graduation pic Green Beer Green Cookies Green Monday GT guy who cares happiness happy birthday happy men Happy Mother's Day happy teachers day HARRISON heart vs mind heartbreaks Hello Kitty Henri Bendel ho to have sex appeal honey are we lost? hospital How do I live without you how to join how to understand a girl How We Celebrate Our Togetherness how's I am a NURSE I Cried A river ice cream ICU interest intuition iPhone J.Crew JB Jeffrey Campbell job Just Me Kabankalan City KBL Eyewear Kendra Scott Key chain keys keys to a happy marriage kids in doodles King's Burger L'Fisher Hotel L'Occitane Landmark Lapu2x Shrine LDR LDS letting go life love love notes love questions love story Lover LSS Macro Monday Mag-aso Falls Magellan's Cross magician make someone fall for you making decisions Mambukal Resort Marni marriage Matthew Williamson me in toga meme men men 101 Michael Kors Miss Selfridge MM mm's Mommy and Me moral lesson motivation movie review Music I Cried music I fall for Music I hate Music Notes music that made me smile my group my random thoughts my sis My World NARS Cosmetics new year NLE result Nursing Orange orange Tuesday OUR LOVE STORY our wedding day outdoor Outdoor Wednesday Owls parable of a pencil parrots Petty Quarrels PF Philippine news philosophy pink saturday pink theme poem polyvore porcelain doll Pork Strips with Veggies potty training Proenza Schouler Profession Prosperity Summit Punta Bulata random Ray-Ban reality reality speaks Red relationships Resorts Restaurant Rick Owens rock and roll friday Roxy Slipper Ruby Tuesday Scarlet Wednesday Scenic Sunday Selecting Care Givers Shadow Shot Silver Linings Simala single Sinulog sipalay city Skin Cancer Skywatch Snake SOOC Saturday SOOC Saturday and Sunday SOOC Sunday sorry St. Patrick's Day stolen shot stop strawberry Stress Management style summer Summer break summer outfit summer plans sunday stealing Sweet Saturday SWF take action Talking Tom Taoist Temple temper tantrums The Japanese thegeekgoddess time will heal toddlers travel truth about girls Uniqlo Versace Wallis Watery Wednesday we're engaged wedding gown Wednesday Whites Weekend Black and White weekly memes When getting ready When he doesn't like what I cooked white beach with hubby World Teachers' Day WW Yellow mellow monday YS Yummy Sunday

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates